Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Life Models In Art History

 I have completed this video series on the 'Life Models in Art History'. I recall a year ago sitting in the community college class talking with the teacher, curiously wondering who these people were who came before me....and the journey began, diving deep into library book, wikipedia, internet search, youtube videos. My life and career has been enriched beyond my wildest imagination by spending time with each of these individuals.

And, with their guidance and help, I announce the launch of my course, "Life Model 101", for more information: www.cafegirlproductionsinc.com

Watch the series here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGOU8yQsa5RF3m1vlbIL_PC6f6bjfRZQa

Special Thank You for those who assisted in birthing these videos: Michael Meyer, Ray Nomoto Robison, Jade Chavis, Dana Tannarome, & Kate Burkhardt

With the most heartfelt gratitude for Dora, Emilie, Jane, Kiki, Julie, Agnes, Audrey,
Isaku, Lilli, Fanny, Loie, & Victorine

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt32453833/reference/

#lifemodel101 #arthistory #artmodelsinhistory #doramaar #emiliekloge #janeavril #aliceprin #juliemanet #agnessorel #audreymunson #isakuyaniahara #lillielbe #loiefuller #victorinemeurent

No comments:

Post a Comment