Friday, April 30, 2021

It's My PrimeTime~Life Begins At 43!

 


In My Prime At 43!

 I truly believe Douglas Adams when he declared in his book that the answer to the question of life, the universe, and everything is 42 for it was in that year of my life that I fully feel I became an adult, basically came into myself and figured out this whole being a grown up business.   Yesterday, I had another day celebrating yet another year rotating around the sun on this blue and green marble we call Planet Earth, another birthday coming once a year as they are wont to do.  With that, I'd like to share my most impacting lessons from the year previous as I move forward into 43:

***The best & only way to be a grown-up is to view the nature of 'adulting' through the adventurous and wonderment of a child.  Each day, even that which is seemingly dull and mundane, can thus be seen as an adventure to behold.


***Set intentions, not goals.  The difference being merely that there is a less definitive time stamp as to when intentions are reached, thus the pathway to accomplishment free flows with the tides of life.


***A little done each day is the most important than getting it all done in one day! This is crucial when it comes to minimizing stress and even more so truly enjoying the gift of life in all its abundance.


***Create for the sole purpose of creation, be not worried about the outcome.  Those that are meant to view will and are in your life.


***Being ethically minded is more important than personal labels of every kind.


***Focus on love, eliminate the toxic.



No comments:

Post a Comment