Monday, July 14, 2014

Don't worry, I'm a "professional'

Which doesn't altogether mean I know what I am doing, right? Well, in some ways I did except for my 9 kids and actually raising them, well, I know how to get money for them and for me, more importantly, so at least I've got that, right?

Hi, I'm Leah.

I'll be 32 in one week.  Had my first kid at 21, to be honest, the first AND second were "accidents", but even so, I really wanted the dads to stick around, you know, the happily ever after, white picket fences and all of that...but, like most men, all they really wanted to do was "stick me" and then leave...which really did suck, I'm not going to lie, but then when the third came along and the guy once again hit the door...I thought, why not join in on the fun and play their game, meaning, "stick them" where it hurts, if you catch my drift...

That's when I discovered the magic of child support and that I could make a business out of "popping out" kids.  So, that's when I became the "professional mother" as some say.  I mean, hey, all I have ever really been good at is laying flat on my back with my legs in the air and...can I help it that I'm so fertile? If you wanna play, boys, you gotta pay...

I mean, I gotta get something out of this too, right?

I mean, its like this.  I always wanted to be a lawyer, like my daddy, but then the kids came along.  So, all in all, I'm saying is I can be very convincing...if I'm going to pop them out, why not use my head to and find a way to get the finer things in life?

Poor woe is me single mama and all of that!

I started the professional mom gig with my second daughter, Laycee, and then it was easy to get the previous dads to comply, and, you know, being raised with wealth, I really know how to make my money work for me.  Guess you can say, I know how to get the most bang for my buck!


No comments:

Post a Comment