Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Routine Procedure



Character: Lucy Kingsley

I am an overworked young mother who is the only "bread-winner" in my family.  I have a young son, Cory, who is four years old, with serious health problems.  Since my husband, Jerry, lost his job, we no longer have the health benefits or the finances to cover Cory's medical costs.  I would do whatever it takes to save my son's life.  Hell has no fury---

I have an eternally cheery disposition and want to appear as if I have a heart of gold.  My personal motto is:  "Be the better person" AND "Kill him with kindness."

See me in action this Saturday, October 19th & Sunday, October 20th at Paschal Winery in
Talent, Oregon.  Be there @ 7:00 pm, or watch out!

Information provided below:

https://www.facebook.com/events/578985095472463/?ref_dashboard_filter=calendar

No comments:

Post a Comment